Start a Conversation

Unsolved

K

1 Message

December 6th, 2018 13:00

Order Nightmare

I am writing this to express my disgust and disappointment at Dell. It was on Cyber monday that i placed an order for an alienware 15 r4 for $1499. 8 days later, I get a mail saying that the product has been delayed. No biggie, I called up the customer service and they said a part wasn't available. So I asked how is it that you guys advertised the laptop if you didn't have the parts to ship it. Anyway, letting that slide, I was asked to cancel the order and they made another one, for the same price and they offered to throw in the 120hz screen instead of the 60hz(kudos). However, today I get off the call with dell once again and I am told to my horror that my order was rejected once again. When i asked them about this, the reply I got was "it is what it is". This sort of callous attitude is not expected from one of the largest computer manufacturer. They asked me to cancel my existing order and place it again. I will be travelling overseas with a plane to catch on 11th, so i cannot place another order, and even if i do, what is to say that this order gets canceled again? Basically I have lost an opportunity to purchase a laptop at a great price on black friday/cyber monday and i am inclined to blame Dell.
No Responses!
No Events found!