Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

1 Message

November 29th, 2019 01:00

Order Number not yet assigned. Resolved

Hi,

I just met a frustrating situation. I really need an answer.

I placed an order on buying a gaming laptop, and then I received the email saying that my order had been received. However, the bank system of my debit card, which is my payment method, declined the transaction. It sent me a text saying that I should verify the transaction for making the debit card work again. After I verified the transaction, the text simply said "if a transaction was declined, please try again."

Meanwhile, I received another email from dell.com saying that "we've encountered an issue with your original payment, but will try it again in 24 hours". The email told me not to resubmit my order for avoiding a duplicate transaction. It told me that the system would automatically resubmit the payment on the next business day. Originally, I thought everything should be fine, so I did not resubmit my order.

What makes me stressed out is that the laptop I placed an order on has been sold out!! Yet, my order has not been assigned because the payment has an issue. My question is that "does it literally mean that my initial order has been cancelled and I cannot get the laptop?"

In addition, when I check the order history of my account, my order on the laptop does not appear there. I can only check my order status mentioned in the email of which title is "Dell Order Has Been Received for Dell Purchase ID:

Thanks!!!

updated on 11/30/2019

The case has been solved. Thanks! 

No Responses!
No Events found!