Start a Conversation

Unsolved

MM

1 Message

June 19th, 2020 09:00

Order Stuck at "Shipped: with local carrier"

Dear team,

I have placed an order from Dell India's official website for Dell Inspiron 5490 on 14th June 2020. To my surprise, the build was completed the very next day and they shipped the order the same day.

But after that, the problem starts - My order was shipped through the local carrier and it is just stuck with them for 4 days now. There are 2 different tracking numbers mentioned on the order status page with 2 different carriers and both are invalid.

I tried connecting with the customer care via call on 18th June 2020 and was informed that the waybill number will be generated by 5 pm the same day but that never happened. So today I called them again and the executive informed that there was some problem yesterday and today the order will be forwarded and I'll receive the waybill number for sure. But the same story repeats - no update of tracking details or waybill number. 

I tried contacting via email and twitter handle also, but nothing worked.

Hence I had to get here and seek help regarding the order status and tracking details. Can you please help me with the same @DELL-Cares 

1 Message

July 1st, 2020 12:00

I ordered mine on 4th June and build got completed on 30th. I hope doesn't stay in with local carrier status for longer because this delay is anyway pretty bad. Did you manage to receive your laptop?

• 

25.7K Posts

July 1st, 2020 19:00

Hi,

Sorry for not being able to respond to you in time. We're facing an unusual spike in volumes today, and we're only seeing your message now.

Could you provide the Order # and the registered owner's name via direct message? I'll have it checked right away.

-Susanna

1 Message

July 18th, 2020 01:00

For last 3 days, my laptop order is also stuck at "Shipped: with local carrier". Don't know what does it mean ???..

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

July 18th, 2020 01:00

No idea. They don't even provide with any correct tracking status. The call center waiting time is over one hour. At one hour, the network disconnects by default. Quite an upsetting after sales experience. 

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

July 19th, 2020 22:00

@DELL-Cares Awaiting update! Pls connect me to some senior - I want to register a complaint and refund!

July 21st, 2020 05:00

• I ordered an INSPIRON laptop on 14 July and the delivery status says "shipped with local carrier" since a week
  • I contacted customer service and nothing is happening from thier side
  • My order has a local carrier tracking ID which takes me to Bluedart.com and then it says "waybill number not available".
  • How long should I wait to get my order delivered?

July 21st, 2020 09:00

Okay

How long should I wait for an exact estimated delivery date or a waybill number of BLUEDART shipping services

And one more thing

Why do you guys say my order has been shipped when its actually on hold due to some GSTIN business

Please don't fool us by taking money in advance and delaying orders

Please don't accept orders when you have in stock and everything is okay

Don't accept orders when out of stock and don't play with customers

I'm about to cancel this order and ask a refund if it is not properly informed what is actually going on with my purchase

I don't like it to see "shipped with local carrier" and "tracking number unavailable" in my order status daily

Please fix it ASAP

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!.

I don't know how to reply privately So I'm dumping this here@DELL-Cares 

August 1st, 2020 23:00

Estimated delivery date is **bleep**

Don't believe that..

Mine was 25 july but till now I haven't received

Today bluedart site is under maintenance so I can't track my order

But yesterday it showed me that they can deliver it on 3rd August

You will get your waybill number sometime near 20-25 days from your order date.

@Abhijit2001 

11 Posts

Same thing happened with me and same model also.

Don't worry brother

Dell won't care for you 

Don't waste your time calling them or emailing them

I have done everything and I'm done!

I had ordered on 14 july,and I can see it on BLUEDART yesterday

They are handing it to local carrier after 20 days after the ordered date

So it will reach you in 23-25 days 

You can do nothing but WAIT.

11 Posts

Thanks brother for your information . But may i know your estimated delivery date ?when you've done your order.

1 Rookie

• 

189 Posts

August 2nd, 2020 01:00

Hi,

I see the order is delivered.

I understand this has taken sometime due to the current situation.

Do write to us if you have any query, we're always here to help.

Regards,

Pamyaphi

1 Rookie

• 

189 Posts

August 2nd, 2020 01:00

Hi,
I'm sorry about the late response caused due to spike in volume. 

We are doing all we can in order to fulfill our customers orders soon. However, due to the current global situation, this is taking time. Once the order is handed over to the carrier, we will share the tracking number with you.

Regards,

Pamyaphi 

11 Posts

August 9th, 2020 20:00

• Hi brother , same thing happened with me now 20 days left but my order status shows same as mentioned . What can I do ?

11 Posts

August 18th, 2020 00:00

@devaprasadreddy bro have you received your laptop ? Please reply me

No Events found!