Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 23rd, 2013 00:00

Order cancelled without notifying me?

i am getting married in a week and i i ordered a $ 1,200 tv for my new home and my order got cancelled the worst part is that they never even informed me of this. After spending over an hour on the phone speaking to at least 5 ppl no one was able to help me everyone told me another reason why my order got cancelled. They have the worst communication and you cant even speak to an American. After all this i don't think i will be a customer anymore.

803 Posts

July 23rd, 2013 03:00

Hi aacracksam,

Congratulations...! We wish you a very happy married life...!

Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may have caused. I will try to expedite the order so that you receive the TV at the earliest. I would request you to provide the Order number, name on the account, country of purchase through Private message so that I can do the needful. 

To send a Private Message, click my User name in blue and Start Conversation.

803 Posts

July 23rd, 2013 11:00

The order was cancelled hence it cannot be expedited. Please contact the Order verification team using this link: http://dell.to/16Xa5y3 to find out why the order was cancelled and what can be done to re-order. 

3 Posts

you said you will try to expedite my order for me and when i call them they say they cant do that for me

3 Posts

why does everyon keep telling me different stories

No Events found!