Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 25th, 2013 08:00

Order delays

I ordered a Venue 8 Pro on Nov. 03, 2013 and had an estimated delivery date of Nov.15 which has come and gone and I haven't received any new messages revising my delivery date. When I track the order number it still says estimated delivery date Nov. 15. Now I understand delays but it would be nice to be contacted and told what is going on especially when  we are coming up on 2 weeks past the date. I have phoned and live chatted but still don't know when my tablet will appear. I've had really good experiences with Dell in the past, this one not so much. I am in Canada by the way.

943 Posts

November 25th, 2013 11:00

Hi JoeyD68,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you due to this issue. To check the reason for the delay, send me a private message with the order/reference number so that I can let you know the estimated shipping date. To send a Private Message, click my User name and Start Conversation. 

Please reply if you have further queries.

Thanks & Regards
Prateek K
#iworkfordell

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; India Customers. For Here for Dell support videos.

No Events found!