Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 26th, 2016 15:00

Orders delayed at least 4 times now

I placed two orders on 2/3/16 with these Dell Purchase IDs:

My order has been delayed at least 4 times now. It's been just delayed again after checking my order status page. It's been a whole month and I haven't heard from Dell about when my order will be shipped. I constantly need to check the order status page myself to see any updates. This is getting ridiculous. Could you please tell me what the status of my order is and when it will be shipped? Thank you.

9.4K Posts

March 1st, 2016 06:00

Hi disguywill,

Thanks for posting.

In researching this I see that unfortunately these items are on backorder.  The current estimated ship date for them is 3/14/2016.  Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Robert

4 Posts

March 16th, 2016 19:00

It is now 3/16. The product has still not shipped and once again has been delayed. It's been over a month and a half since I placed this order. I've emailed Dell customer support multiple times and they continue to give me no answer on this. This will definitely be the last time I ever order from Dell.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 18th, 2016 06:00

Hi disguywill, 

Thanks for the order status update. Please accept our apology for any frustration or disappointment the order delays may have caused. The shipping date, as provided by a Dell sales or customer care representative or on the Dell website, is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.  

Dell offers third party products on our website as a convenience for our customers. Dell does not manufacture or stock any third party items. When you place an order for a product from a third party, it goes directly to the manufacturers fulfillment center for dispatch. Currently both of the orders you placed are back ordered. Every effort is being made to complete the order. This product is heavily allocated and will not be available until 3/18/16. An expedite request will not help. 

I trust this information is helpful. Should you need additional information, please feel free to contact us here on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. 

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!