Start a Conversation

Unsolved

R

1 Message

November 10th, 2019 22:00

Pathetic service from Dell, #2

I had sent my laptop for repair to Dell and Dell had received my laptop on 15th October 2019. Till today I haven't received my laptop from Dell because the part is not available and the customer service guy is asking me to take a refurbished laptop. So basically Dell is trying to take my new laptop and giving me the refurbished one because Dell is not able to get a part from vendor. My laptop is in warranty and Dell is asking me to compromise with my laptop and instead take a refurbished one. I don't think that if Dell does not have a spare part than that's my fault and Dell is trying to make me suffer because they don't have part. The service is really horrible. Honestly now I regret buying the laptop and I will make sure that my office doesn't buy any products from Dell as well. They are trying to take my new laptop and are giving a refurbished one. I would never again buy Dell product in my life and I will make sure my office also doesn't buy any Dell products from now on.

Dell policy = You purchased this Inspiron G5 15 5587 on 10/1918. If the computer or part exchange is setup outside the first 30 days from the original invoice date, the replacement will be Refurbished.

I see that the service for your system has been completed.And also see that these parts LCD, MOTHERBOARD, DAUGHTERBOARD,LCD BEZEL have been replaced and the system is in transit and will be delivered on 11/15/2019.

No Responses!
No Events found!