S

1 Message

March 4th, 2019 06:00

Poor customer service in Egypt

Hello

I have two issues with my xps 8700
1.. There's two ram slots not working
2..the video card freeze after 5 to 60 minutes

I looked through dell's website to see who is your agent in Egypt to send them my PC.. And I found a company called Quest
I sent it to them in 14 February.. They said we will check the problem and will inform you after 3 to 4 working days about the damaged parts and the cost

They didn't call me at all.. And when I call them they keep saying.. (we are waiting for dell to reply.. To know how much will it cost) I asked them ( is the freezing problem with the video card or the motherboard) they said (we don't know we didn't check your PC yet) I said ( if you didn't check it.. Then you don't know the damaged part yet.. so you didn't inform Dell about the damaged parts?!!.. Right) he said yes ( I told him you are not telling me the truth then) he said( I'm sorry yes we didn't send dell any mails about your PC yet but we will) .. I asked for the number of the manager.. And I called him... His name is Sherif Mounir.. He said we are sorry for that... I'll follow your case myself and I'll inform you and I'll punish this laying employee... Today I called them to ask about my PC. They said we sent it back to you yesterday

After 18 days.. They return it back

Please Dell take an action
They have no recpect for their clients... They are a lyiers... Wasted my time... And now I don't know what to do with my PC

Kindly tell me first what to do with my PC now

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

March 4th, 2019 11:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to look into this for you.

Could you private message me the complete address & contact information for the service center along with the job sheet provided if any?

My options on this will be limited as Dell does not have a direct service in your region & this is done through 3rd party. However, I will have this escalated from my end.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

No Events found!