Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 2nd, 2014 07:00

Problem about the estimate delivery date

I ordered a desktop X51 on Nov 28 2014, and the estimated ship date on Dec 12. I look dell website today, order on Dec 2, and the estimated ship date on Dec 8. Why?

9.4K Posts

December 3rd, 2014 05:00

Hi MartinDeng,

Thanks for your post on the Forum.  Without more information, we can only guess what might have happened.  What usually happens in these is, that there may have been parts on backorder when you made your original order in November.  When the parts come in, the backordered systems get them first, which would move your computer up the assembly line, and change the estimated ship date.  

An estimated ship date is just that "estimated".  Things can happen faster or slower, depending on parts availability.  You can always check the status of your order by going HERE.

If you would like me to check further, please send me your order number in a private message.  Thanks.

Regards,
Robert

2 Posts

December 3rd, 2014 10:00

Thanks for your replay! My order number is : Order number removed per privacy policy>. If u can check further that is better.      : )

9.4K Posts

December 4th, 2014 04:00

Hi Martin,

Please send your order number to me Privately.  Click my name, then click the envelope in the upper right corner that says: "Send Private Message".  Thanks

-Robert

No Events found!