Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

1 Message

January 17th, 2019 19:00

Problems getting employment verification letter, #2

Hi Robert,

I am running into the same problem too!

I tried to pull out my verification for EMC employment ending 5 years ago. It ran into the same misleading page as in message above. Again, I was using EMC code 17061, and over Safari on MacBook.

Should I use Dell code? Is it 10097 or 10079 as mentioned above?

Robert, would you or someone else in Dell HR do us a big favor to show us step by step on how to pull out the employment verification letter? I have been S/W engineer for so many years but feel really set back when struggling with this public website. We must mess up something but not know where.

Thanks very much for your help.

1 Message

January 30th, 2019 20:00

Hello bear622,

I just used the website he recommended - www.theworknumber.com - and it worked just fine. Only caveat is that I had to use my former address to verify my identity (I moved to a new apt. like 6 months ago). Here are the steps I took:

On this website you have to click on "Employee" among the options listed down on the page. Next Click Log In. When it asks for the employee ID, you can also search for "Dell Inc." and get the number; or just enter 10097. When it asked for my username, I just put in whatever and it worked. Now for my PIN, I had to reset it. So it asked to verify my identity. I tried my current address, that didn't work. So I put in my former address and ta-da. It worked! It prompted me to put in a new PIN, and I was then logged in.

Hope it works for you next time. Good luck!
Dez.

1 Message

February 5th, 2019 12:00

@Dez9317 thanks for the guideline on theworknumber.com

After accessing to your account, how you pull the verification letter? My case show only a few instructions but not an actual way to get the letter.

image.png

1 Message

September 4th, 2019 13:00

Hi @ecoccaro, how did this verification letter go? I have the same issue and would apprecaite your suggestion. Thanks!

No Events found!