Start a Conversation

Unsolved

V

1 Message

September 16th, 2019 01:00

Refunds issue!!!

Hi, I ordered a laptop with 1T SSD in July and on the 5th of August, the sales of Krystal Whittle told me that there was no stock available for 1T SSD and the differenced amount of $254 would be refunded back to me and she gave me the Incident number of 40650929.  No refunds received after I received my laptop, so I emailed Krystal again and she replied to me on the 27th of August and told me that the refund has already been processed but until today, I still haven't received it. I emailed Krystal twice last week but she never replies to me again I asked for help from the support team but they just forwards my enquire to the Krystal and deal with nothing else I just wonder when I can get my refunds back?

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

September 17th, 2019 06:00

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to review this & assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.

• 

25.7K Posts

September 19th, 2019 09:00

We haven’t heard from you since the previous response. Feel free to reach out for any assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

No Events found!