Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 23rd, 2017 20:00

Repeated Delivery Delays - A Christmas without gift!

I placed an order for a gaming PC on Dec 10th, with original estimated delivery date of 12/16-12/20. This got delayed to 12/21-12/27, and now it delayed again to 1/12 next year. This is very frustrating!

Our family has decided to save up, and only purchase a desktop + VR as family Christmas gift this year. Given the big name corporation as Dell, I expected Dell to fulfill the order before Christmas.  Now dell is telling me that we won’t receive anything until next year. How am I going to tell everyone that there will be no gift for Christmas, and Grinch–Dell stole Christmas? If I knew delayed/cancelled order is a norm from Dell, I would have never ordered anything from you. Very frustrating!

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

December 25th, 2017 15:00

Thank you for your message. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We understand how frustrating this could. We strive to provide a great purchase experience for all of our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case.

We will look into this and would like to check the reason for the delay. Please click on my Del username & send a private message with the order number, registered name & email address. 

No Events found!