Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

K

August 14th, 2018 18:00

Sick and tired awaiting order verification

My full name is NGO. Today I was so frustrated. The day before today I purchased twice, but all were canceled. Last night I purchased it again and it went through and My account was minus. Today morning as I got up and checked it again. It was canceled. My shipping and billing address are clear and my account is good. The question is why it's canceled. The most frustrated today was calling to ask the question and verify it. All of the answers were the same. My order is . Dell is a big company as I thought that they will work professionally and never let customers disappointed but today I have to change my mind. I've spent for two days only purchasing one laptop but they declined all of my requests. They only explained that the verified department closed today. They could not verify it. Please help me verify it. My expectation is to purchase one laptop, please do not make me unhappy. I need to verify it as soon as possible because my friend will leave here August 20, 2018.

6 Posts

August 14th, 2018 21:00

To be honest, if you want it before 20th of August, you better buying it somewhere else. Verification can take some time if you're unlucky and if you don't buy a "ready to ship" one, the laptop has to go through the manufacturing process who takes several days and even several weeks if some parts have a shortage(and we can talk about the communication issues about parts shortage. You can be notified of the shortage only several days after the order was placed on hold). So, to put it short, if you want your laptop quickly, buy it somewhere else. With Dell, it's a gamble. Either you'll get it in a reasonable amount of time and you'll have no problems or you'll have tons of problems even after getting it.

2 Posts

August 15th, 2018 12:00

No Events found!