Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

3 Posts

November 6th, 2018 10:00

Still waiting on my Laptop after it was "Shipped"

My laptop shipped on Oct 31 from China. Its now November 6 (my delivery day) and it is still "Held in Warehouse" in Shanghai,  China for the 6 straight day. And I paid $25 for fast shipping. Everyday I'm on "Customer Chat" and its the same old "text book" answer.

UPS keep telling me they are waiting on information from Dell to continue with the shipping.  UPS response is  "We work to obtain customs clearance as soon as we receive shipment information from our customers. When we are unable to receive clearance, we use this scan to let you know the package is being held until we can obtain the information needed for customs clearance."

2 Posts

November 7th, 2018 00:00

I’ve also been waiting for an order. The little information I’m able to get from Dell is both useless and inaccurate. I really regret buying from Dell. I will think long and hard before ever doing so again. From what I can see, Dell do not value their customers, so I’ll be returning my new kit and buying from someone does.

3 Posts

November 7th, 2018 10:00

So true this is my first and last time buying from them. UPS blames Dell and Dell blames UPS. This is UPS reply: "The concern seems to be that the details that are typically uploaded to show the package's details, where it's going, etc., is currently missing from our system. It seems that the package is being held at the Origin, awaiting export, for when these details are entered. Did Dell mention anything about the cause of the delay? On our end, there aren't any details to state that it's delayed due to an internal issue."
No Events found!