Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

2 Posts

December 31st, 2018 09:00

Syncreon is clearly worthless...

What started as irritation with Dell's delivery tracking system (irrelevant that it is outsourced - Dell as the supplier must take the blame) has become a sense of considerable regret about ordering a Dell laptop. In the space of a few short days - and it's not even arrived yet. Let me explain!

Needed a new machine, and was on the point of choosing an HP Elitebook, but read a few reviews and decided to order an XPS 13. But as I need it ASAP, and believing that the "Certified Refurbished" from Dell surely must be a sensible idea, decided to go with that.

Splendid. Ordered, plenty of hard-earned paid. Syncreon tells me it will arrive today, so I've taken the day off to make sure I don't miss it - after all, I need it in a hurry, don't I? 

Apparently, the system left Lutterworth at 8:30, so even an asthmatic tortoise should arrive by midday. But as the day wears on, and I check the portal regularly seeing no change, I being to look online for other experiences of Dell delivery.

Oh. Dear.

Firstly, Syncreon is clearly worthless - everyone's delivery seems to be suffering from severe weather (no there isn't), and having read through the litany of disappointed, messed-about, furious customers, I am feeling rather as if the **bleep** is being taken out of Dell customers. All suppliers please note: make sure your tracking is without compromise. Be like Amazon.

So now I check out all the other comments about dreadful delivery, badly assembled systems, dreadful "certified refurbished" products (oh dear...) and most tellingly, poor service and support.

I cannot afford to wait around all day for deliveries that have no hope of arriving. When I travel next week, I will have a new laptop, but it probably won't be the one I've ordered from Dell. And I have a horrid feeling that this may just have saved me from a Dell disappointment.

What a shame.

1 Message

April 1st, 2019 13:00

I agree with above blog about Syncreon. Its a fully worthless carrier service. I ordered laptop and received the email from Syncreon stating that my order will be delivered on 01/04/2019. As soon as I received email from Syncreon my frustration starts because i have read alot of people got bad experience from syncreon. I started tracking Syncreon, there is no customer number or helpline. In current modern world, many carrier service provide live gps kind of tracking with driver detail etc.

I was waiting full day on 01/04/2019 to receive my delivery but didn't hear anything from Syncreon. I contacted dell service centre and got feedback that Syncreon didn't find space in post code.like CX2 3PO. I have given CX23PO. So they need to change the label for that they will take 1 week more time to deliver. Its silly reason i heard from dell community. I don't know why Syncreon was sleeping before. If post code doesn't take by system. Then why should I receive email from Syncreon and delivery stuck in halfway. 

Syncreon is fully pathetic serice provider in modern era.

Best regards,

Sanjay

Best

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

April 2nd, 2019 12:00

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience surrounding your order.

I will be glad to investigate this and assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.      

No Events found!