Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 25th, 2017 17:00

Tax Exempt Refund Problems

Two of the orders I placed with Dell in the past month are supposed to be tax exempt orders. I emailed tax_department@dell.com with the proper tax form and a letter from the state comptroller validating the organization's tax exempt status. This is the same paperwork I use at every other store when I buy something for the organization, and I've never had a problem. I got a reply to the email saying to fax in another form and all the previous forms together. I did that 2 weeks ago, and still have not gotten any response. I sent a follow up email a week ago, and no reply to that, either. Is there a phone number for this department, or some way I can reach a manager of this department? I just want my tax refund to be processed, or at least some sort of update saying they're working on it. It's extremely unprofessional for the staff in that department to not reply at all.

May 31st, 2017 06:00

Hi Fantomx,

Thank you for posting your concerns on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. We apologize for the delay in our response and for the inconvenience caused.
This is not what we want our customers to go through. If you can share a reference number/order number, along with the name of the registered owner and email ID in private message, I will go ahead and raise this concern with the internal team.
To send a private message, click on my name and select ‘Send private message’.

625 Posts

May 31st, 2017 07:00

Thanks for your response. I sent you the message as you requested. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to speed this process along.

June 1st, 2017 09:00

Hi Charles,

We have written to you through a private message.

No Events found!