Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 2nd, 2016 09:00

Terrible Customer Care/ Cancelled Orders without notice

I placed orders in December for 3 laptops, (e7440’s). I am attaching confirmations of the orders, and emails. I received one email telling me that one laptop was delayed and an email asking if I wanted to wait for the order, which I said yes. I didn’t receive any other emails, but I kept checking the order status. First, they were to be here by the end of December, then it got changed 3 times to different dates in January, then finally it said February 1st. Last Friday, January 29th, I went online to check the status and it said that all 3 orders had been cancelled. I spent over 3 hours and approximately 10 people before I received someone that understood what had happened and said he could help me. His name was Michael, (not sure of last name,have a direct phone number.

He said that you no longer have the computers that he would have to reissue the orders and it would be the E7540 at the same price I was quoted on the others.

I called him back on Friday and he said he was just waiting for the manager, but it wouldn’t be a problem.

He said I wasn’t the only one this had happened to and it wouldn’t be a problem, but he would have to get the regional manager to sign off on it because of the discounts that would have to be applied.

I have been leaving message after message for him today and no response. My boss is really getting upset and I need to order another laptop besides what I should already have. At this point I’m tempted to go to our IT department and tell them we are no longer going to use Dell computers.

This is the worst customer service I have ever received from you.

I need this matter taken care of. You shouldn’t sell products if you don’t have them in stock, we don’t.

I even emailed sales yesterday with the above email and have left Michael another message this morning. While digging through everything, I did find the reply to the first email, and it said the factory was waiting on a part. I guess I'm going to have to call again and continue to get the run around.

1 Message

June 8th, 2021 12:00

I got approved for Dell financing and ordered an Alienware Aurora desktop.  I was so excited and even though it showed a two months delay, I patiently waited, but my computer didn't arrive.  I found out they cancelled my order without letting me know!  I'm beyond upset and disappointed.  Apparently they are doing this to alot of people!  That's not good business to treat loyal customers this way.  Then customer service can barely speak English.  Come on DELL, do better!!!

• 

25.7K Posts

June 8th, 2021 18:00

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the order.
I want to check this for you.
Please direct message us the order number,  name of the registered owner and email ID so that we can review this on your behalf.

Regards,
Pamyaphi 

• 

25.7K Posts

June 9th, 2021 17:00

Hi,
We await to hear from you.
Do write to us at your convenient time with the information we requested so that we can look into this for you.
Regards,
Pamyaphi

No Events found!