Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

HJ

August 28th, 2018 14:00

Terrible Customer Support

I posting this because customer support is useless.

I ordered a Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 on 8/23 with a DELIVERY date of 8/28-8/29.  I paid $50 for expedited shipping.  I received half my order on Monday (the case), but the PC hasn't been shipped yet (and it was supposed to be here today/tomorrow.

I first chatted with customer service - useless.  Then I called customer service - equally useless.

Sorry, but "we'll give you a $25 credit" isn't enough.  How about "here's when your order will ship".

I was told to "wait 24 Hours" to receive updated shipping information, and I can only imagine what that's going to be...probably a month from now.

Last year I ordered a PC, it said it shipped, then when it didn't arrive I found out the model had been discontinued and my order was cancelled - naturally, Dell didn't tell me any of this.

I probably order around 2-4 new Dells a year (in fact, I've ordered 2 new PC's this month alone), but this **bleep** customer service, random and frustrating shipping, and the inability to talk to US-based customer service/escalated customer service is making me consider moving to another brand who shows a bit more care for their customers.

I have users and customers to support, and unlike Dell, I have a very hard time telling them: "wait 24 Hours and I might an answer for you, maybe, probably not, we'll see..."

It shouldn't be that difficult to tell me where my PC is, when it will ship, and what caused the delay.

No Responses!
No Events found!