Start a Conversation

Unsolved

F

2 Posts

October 16th, 2019 12:00

Terrible phone customer services experiences

Today (10/16/19) at around 1:20pm, I contacted Dell support over the phone regarding a problem of my newly purchased monitor U3417W. The lady who picked up my phone call was truly inpatient while I was trying to give her the detailed information she needs (service number and some of my personal information). I was asked to give her my full name, but somehow she kept asking for my real full name - which I already gave her. I do not have an English first name so I am not sure why she kept saying she needs my real name before helping me on my monitor. And then she went mad and started to yell at me. I hanged up the phone right away after she started yelling and I made another phone call to complain about it but nobody on your side actually cared.

I have been a big fan of Dell products for many years. I truly love your products. My laptops, monitors, and even keyboards are all Dell products (let me know if you want to see all my service tags of them like that lady did and I would be glad to provide). But I never knew I may need to change into an English first name to make purchases from your company in order to get proper customer services and I am the one who should make your customer service representatives happy when asking for help. 

I don't really know how you train your representatives. I don't really want to accuse her of racism right now without knowing what was exactly in her mind (but I think many other people will). Let's just think she was just having a bad attitudes or maybe a bad day. But I think it is already enough to say some of your representatives are not professional enough in losing temper to your customers. Is this the way you do business?

For so many years, I never had any issues with Dell products and this is actually the first time I contact your customer service. In the end, this is what I've got. I probably will never buy any of your products again.

22 Posts

October 16th, 2019 14:00

I'm sure somebody at Dell will pick this message up for you and your concern about the customer service interaction. 

In the meantime would you like to post your system issue here?

• 

25.7K Posts

October 17th, 2019 02:00

Hello

Thank you for providing us with the update. We are sorry to know that you are having issues with your DELL monitor and the DELL computer. We have already replied to your message on the other thread. Please reply to our message

• 

25.7K Posts

October 20th, 2019 19:00

Hello,

We are following up to check the status of the Monitor. Kindly provide us more info about the issue with the monitor. Please reply to our message with the status of the Monitor If you face any issues, we would be glad to assist you with the same.

- Jasbir

• 

25.7K Posts

October 22nd, 2019 17:00

Hello,

We are following up to check the status of the Monitor. We are still waiting for your response. Please reply to our message with the status of the monitor along with the service tag of the monitor. If you face any issues, we would be glad to assist you with the same.

- Jasbir

October 22nd, 2019 19:00

Hello,

I have a green vertical line on the screen after I received a U3417W monitor for about 3 days. When I tilt the monitor towards me or change the position of where I put the screen, sometimes this green line will be gone but after a while it will come back. I tried changing the cable I used on the monitor and also using this monitor on another laptop, but both of them do not help.

I have already opened a case with another representative earlier last week and the case number is . At that time the green line is gone after I tried to tilt the screen while I was talking to them on the phone but the line was back again one day after that. I have already sent them an email with pictures of my monitor to update this problem on Oct 17th but till now I have received no response.

Thanks. I appreciate your help on this.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

October 28th, 2019 05:00

We haven’t heard from you since the previous response. Feel free to reach out for any assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

No Events found!