Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 10th, 2013 09:00

The problem with Dell and why they don't care

DOES ANYONE AT DELL CARE?? That is the same question I asked myself that led me to this post. A second time now I have a experienced huge frustration and the sense is if I dare to continue business with Dell the problems will continue to get worse. The fact is they give the attitude that they don't care and they probably wonder why is business not better. In the past I would refer them to others and tell people to buy from Dell and give them good reviews but now I will not dare and open my mouth in that positive way. I tried to give my business to them and the order completely fell through the cracks even though I had a receipt for it. Then they shipped me a cover for a tablet that they weren't going to sell me. Now what good does a cover do me for a tablet I don't have?? I called them and 3 different people gave me 3 different answers. The left hand is for sure not talking to the right hand. Then they transferred me to a supervisor and man did he not care one bit. Not much surprise what's going on there if upper management doesn't care why would anyone else. I could go on and vent my frustration but the fact is what's the point. All it did was maybe let me vent but reality is Dell won't do anything about it and these little things like this will be the fall of them and then sadly more people will be out of jobs and our economy will weaken even more. THANKS A LOT DELL.

May 13th, 2013 22:00

Hi Live4God, 

Thank you for posting in our Community and Welcome!

First of all, we would like to apologize for inconveniences caused. Please tell me through private conversation ( click my username then start conversation) the issues you are encountering and the information below and we'll look into your case.

Your complete name:
Complete name on the account (if not the same as your name):
( Any of the 3 ) Service Tag, Order or Customer number:

No Events found!