Start a Conversation

Unsolved

N

1 Message

November 22nd, 2021 08:00

Truly shocking UK "Customer Care"

I ordered an OptiPlex 3080 BTX, as part of a larger spend with Dell for our business. I asked the Dell tech support team if this PC would work with a wireless adapter and was told that it would be fine. Needless to say, it is anything but fine with a wireless adapter and runs at a pace that is as slow as dial-up. I requested a return of the product via my account portal less than 3 days after receiving the item, but was emailed from the "Customer Care" team with the following statement "Unfortunately as this is a business order we do not have a return on business orders as it is a policy denial, I apologize for the inconveniences" . I am now left with a brand new PC, which does not work and is still in warranty but can not be returned for credit. Who dreams up these policies ? Not only are these terms of sale extremely punitive, policy which you agreed to when joining. DELL-Admin> . There appears to be no way to escalate these complaints and no way to actually speak to someone based in my country of purchase, as every call you make to Dell is routed to an offshore call centre. As a business who has recently spent some thousands of pounds with Dell, there is zero chance of my placing any orders now or in the future with this company and their regressive business practices.

No Responses!
No Events found!