Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 4th, 2014 08:00

Trying to get confirmation that account was paid in full and closed - Disconnected/Hold 1hr

I'm trying to get an e-mail confirmation that my account was paid and full and closed.  I completed the transaction on Friday, and funds have been withdrawn from my account.  I was informed by the representative that I would get an e-mail confirming the account was paid in full and closed, but I'm yet to receive anything.  

I have been on hold for one hour with Dell Financial Services and when calling from  my other phone I get disconnected when a representative says they will transfer me..4 times now.

Yet, when I call up the sales number, someone picks up withing 2 minutes...hmmmm

Please get back to me as soon as possible - 

Thank you.

3 Apprentice

• 

8.8K Posts

August 4th, 2014 10:00

angryjoe77

Unfortunately we can't confirm or deny that the account was paid in full and closed.

You'll have to speak to DFS for that, sorry.  I know being put on hold and then losing the connection is a bummer.

Z

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

August 5th, 2014 07:00

Hi angryjoe77,

Thank you for posting your Dell Financial Services (DFS) comments on the Community Care Forum Board. I am happy to address your concerns.

This will advise Dell, Inc., and Dell Financial Services (DFS) are two separate entities. Please be certain you are going to the correct Dell Financial Services website.  Enjoy the convenience of managing your account online in just a few easy steps. Once you have created a profile online for your Dell Preferred Account (DPA), and are logged in, you’ll see the “make a payment” option. You can also check your balance.

If you still need assistance, please reply to my email and provide the requested information. I can forward your information to DFS customer service representatives.

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!