Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

3 Posts

June 23rd, 2018 17:00

U2715Hc - Service Tag Not Recognised

Having an issue with my monitor, can't get any support - tried registering and 3 months later still can't recognise the service tag. Please help!

9.4K Posts

June 25th, 2018 11:00

Hi santoitaliano,

Thanks for posting.  Apologies that you're having problems with warranty support.

Here is information from Dell-FAQ regarding monitors and how to register them for warranty support.

June 27th, 2018 02:00

Hi Tried to call the service department - no help at all. they can't find any of my monitor's details and said they cannot help with out a receipt. I don't have a receipt.

10 Elder

• 

23.2K Posts

June 27th, 2018 09:00

Contact the seller from which you purchased the monitor - they can provide the necessary sales documentation.

July 11th, 2018 22:00

Can't get a copy of the documentation no matter who I ask. The manufacture date clearly shows it is in warranty and it has all the tags, serial numbers, etc. The support desk state they cannot help me without the receipt.

9.4K Posts

July 12th, 2018 06:00

Hi santoitalian,

We may be able to find something for you.  Please send me the below information in a Private Message:

A picture of the rear label 
U2715H Service Tag number
U2715H Express Service Code number
U2715H 20 digit S/N
Name of the seller. Link to the seller website.

Your Name:
Your Address:
Your City, State, Zip Code:
Telephone Number:
Email Address:

Thanks.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

July 12th, 2018 08:00

Did you try to contact the seller & check if they can provide you a duplicate bill? I am afraid, there is nothing much that can be done if there is no proof of purchase. Since the service tag does not show up any details, the concerned team will need to validate the purchase & then associate a warranty to this system tag which cannot be done without a valid invoice copy.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it?

No Events found!