Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 3rd, 2013 05:00

Unethical sales practices, techniques. Email Quotations

Dear customer,

Greeting of the day from Dell! At the outset, we would like to thank you for being a valued customer of Dell. We hope to continue the same by taking our relationship to a richer level. As per our records, you had contacted for your system warranty renewal or repair issue and we have not received your decision yet. We understand the value of your investment and in order that you avail uninterrupted service & enjoy complete peace of mind, we urge you to kindly get in touch with us for your system warrant renewal or any service repair required.

As you may be aware, you are exposing the risk of failure on to your organization or yourself for your system during warranty expiry period. On many occasion failures can be on the critical parts of the equipment which can result in huge cash outflow.

We would request you to kindly extend Dell warranty at the earliest so that you can avoid unforeseen situation and extra maintenance cost in future. Timely warranty extension will help you enhance uptime and in turn productivity of your personnel’s and your organization monetarily. You can save huge maintenance cost for your future as well.

Dell Warranty Extension Team and Repair Service

Above Quote was sent by DELL executive for warranty extension which I never asked. Language used is I am exposing the risk to my organization because if DELL system will go out of warranty? does this make any sense? When I call why you guys and ask why you sent me emails, they replied with words which I can't use in forum and he provided personal mobile number. They said we pick up random data and shoot emails to the customer for warranty extension without customer consent. its like extortion money not a warranty extension the language used. I don't want to extend warranty and executive was annoyed and angry then for why the   I called DELL.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 3rd, 2013 10:00

Hi Jagsrinkle,

Thank you for posting your comments and bringing your customer experience to my attention. I sincerely apologize for any frustration you may have been caused by this solicitation. Please let me assure you, this is not how Dell wants to earn your business and I have forwarded this issue for further action.

Please contact me privately, by clicking on my name in blue, and providing the following information. I am happy to look into this matter on your behalf.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Order Number:
Service Tag #:
Country of purchase:
Current country location:
Reason:

Thank you,
Lorna

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 8th, 2013 10:00

Hi Jagsrinkle,

I am following up on your post to be certain your concerns have been addressed since I have not heard back from you, either publicly or privately. If you still need assistance, please contact me privately and provide your customer account information as previously requested.

We appreciate you as our customer and your satisfaction is very important to us. Please feel free to contact me if I may be of any further assistance.

Thank you,
Lorna

No Events found!