Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

4 Posts

August 25th, 2019 14:00

WARRANTY PERIOD FRUAD

Hello, i purchased dell Inspiron 15 3000 series on 13th November 2018. I had never checked warranty period dates of my laptop because i was told by the retailer that warranty is of one year and i believed in him. Now on 24th August 2019 my laptop showed an error along with error code . i checked about the error on dell support website and was shocked to know that warranty period of my laptop has expired . I immediately checked warranty period of my laptop on dell website using service tag and was astonished to know that warranty of my laptop began in September 2017 and expired in September 2018 , even before i purchased my laptop. This is a complete violation of customer-seller relationship and trust as i was sold a laptop whose warranty period has expired . This is a big mistake on the part of dell company reputed for its customer relations . I thanked the God for that error otherwise i would have never known such a fraudulent and unfair trade practice with the customer. I request dell officials to help me sort out this problem and take actions against those responsible so that other customers are not fooled in such a manner . Kindly help me . Thank You

No Responses!
No Events found!