LukaszF
1 Copper

Re: Walsh Western problems

The same problem here. I ordered my Inspiron laptop on 2012-12-27. On 2012-12-31 status changed to Shipped and I got link to WWI so called "tracking". Till now every time I enter it I get only blank page with WWI logo and I don't even know if my laptop was really sent or not. I work as an forwarding agent, comparing to Dell my company is much much smaller, but standards about tracing package are much much higher!

UPDATE: Yesterday (2012-01-08) early morning Walsh was changed to DPE and I got a new tracking link. But guess what - still no possibility to trace my package. All I get is website with DHL logo and no useful information. But on my order page there is new info that laptop was sent on 2012-01-08, so I hope that it is finally traveling to me. 

0 Kudos
Jimbo9
1 Copper

Same here too.

Inspiron 15R SE Ordered 3rd Jan

Got status change to Shipped on morning of 8th Jan and a link to WWI.

However, the link sends me to a blank Walsh Western Page.

Tried various combinations of adding zeros, 02 etc on the Syncreon website, but no good either.

I can't believe this problem is still going on as I had the same problem with walsh western with my last 2 pc's bought 2 and 4 years ago.

Please Help

0 Kudos
LukaszF
1 Copper

@Jimbo9

How long it took 2 and 4 years ago from making order to final delivery?

0 Kudos
Jimbo9
1 Copper

I can't recall how long. But I do remember the tracking didn't work then. Unbelievable that Dell still haven't rectified it!
0 Kudos
jo77
1 Copper

I just wanted to provide an update from my message dated 27/12/12.

About a day or two later the handler changed from Walsh Western to UPS.

The UPS site showed the package waiting to be picked up from Dell for a couple of days and then ultimately it was delivered a day after Dell said it would be so I was happy.

It seems the Walsh Western link may be a default link provided when your order is first ready to be shipped. It is then replaced by the real delivery company when available.

0 Kudos
JackRabbit69
1 Copper

Re: Walsh and Western Track and Trace Problems!

Another case of being unable to track a delivery using Walsh Western. emoticon.Sad.title

0 Kudos
cooperised
1 Copper

Walsh Western tracking broken

The link from my Order Details page (status: Shipped) to the Walsh Western tracking site doesn't work.  I get an almost-blank page with a Walsh Western logo and a couple of headings, and an empty blue table.  A look at the HTML source shows that it's an incomplete page (no closing body or html tags), but it's finished loading.

How can I get to see the status of my parcel?  I'd like to see where it is so that I can arrange to be at home when it arrives if possible.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
tomo8500
1 Copper

Re: Walsh and Western Track and Trace Problems!

I'm also waiting for delivery. My tracking information turned to shipped yesterday with a Walsh western link that was blank. I looked on the dell support and it does say that it can take 3 business days for information to appear on the shippers tracking page.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ian Daniel
2 Bronze

Re: Walsh Western tracking broken

Good one tomo.

In all seriousness though, back in 2004 I had problems with Walsh Western and tracking. Some companies get it and respond, some don't just have a clue.

0 Kudos
Rob P UK
1 Copper

Walsh Western Tracking - no delivery and no card left - Help!

Hi,

I took today off work to receive my new Ultrabook and have just seen on the WWI tracking site that 'NO ACCESS TO SITE' has been posted this morning.

I live in a flat with buzzers/secure gate but thats rarely an issue and was in this morning so very frustrated.

Anyhow, WWI didn't leave a card so I've no idea what is going on and their track & trace site does not give any information on how to contact them.

Any ideas on how I can do this?

Thanks

0 Kudos