Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 30th, 2014 17:00

Warranty extension, UK

Anyone else having difficulty extending the warranty. The website contact form won't submit. The number given on that page gave me an answerphone to speak into. Emails are not answered. Can anyone tell me how to do this please. Would loved to know how much it will cost me for the Business 24 hour warranty.

615 Posts

January 30th, 2014 20:00

Hi MYPRINTERPROBLEM,

I've referred your inquiry to Sales, someone should be contacting you soon.

January 31st, 2014 02:00

Thank you - I trust this will be before the warranty runs out in 14 days!! I've been trying for days now to get in touh with someone.

3 Apprentice

• 

8.8K Posts

January 31st, 2014 09:00

myprinterproblem

To extend the warranty, I believe that number is 1-866-777-1542 option 4-2-2.

Z....................

January 31st, 2014 13:00

Fine if you are in USA but I am in UK. I think Dell USA is fine but Dell UK is terrible. Their website doesn't work if you can  even find what you are looking for.  I found this gethuman.com/.../customer-service--2006 which looks great but doesn't work!!  I hope that N7U above manages to get someone to contact me!!

3 Apprentice

• 

8.8K Posts

myprinterproblem

Have you called this number?  This is for UK Sales, 0844 444 3225

Z........................

3 Apprentice

• 

8.8K Posts

I emailed someone at Dell that will know, just be patient I'll have it soon.

Z.......................

January 31st, 2014 14:00

No I haven't called that number - but6 won't be able to until Monday as Dell UK closes up over the weekend . I have left so many messages all over the place that I rather hope someone may call me . I will have to see if I can find a landline number for that 0844 one as it is a premium line number that can't be put against free calls on a mobile/landline and when you have to wait in a queue it is expensive.

February 4th, 2014 13:00

Just to tell you that I finally got through to a person who told me that warranty extensions can only be purchased online!! I told the woman that all I get is an error 500 - service processing error. She then said I could speak to online chat and I told her that never appears to be available. She told me to go to Dell.com choose my country and was surprised and I think didn't believe me when there was no online chat pop up or otherwise to be seen. I then insisted on speaking to her manager who thank goodness passed me to someone else who has now taken ownership of this matter and I have just received an email from him so at last we are getting someone but my goodness it has been a struggle + the cost of the phone call which looks as if was in the region of 40 minutes!!!

No Events found!