Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

G

November 17th, 2015 11:00

Where is my Laptop? #2

OK I am done with DELL and also Alienware. First my Alienware was under warranty and they sat on it for 2 months for a bad keyboard. When I finally got a hold of them they kept giving me the run around and then finally admitted they couldn't get the part for it. I was then promised a new AlienWare 15" for my troubles guess what I never got that either but did get my Alienware 14" back with a bad keyboard. So I bought a Keyboard myself and fixed it and it still runs why Dell couldn't do it I have no idea but they sat on it long enough to run the warranty out! I then sent in my Dell XPS Laptop that needed a new MotherBoard that was being covered by Intel for a defect that could happen and did. I have been getting the run around and been told it was sent out 3 times already and I have never got it back. How would I go about them for my computer back? I even said send it back broke because I am sick of it already. I will be making sure on other forums youtube videos ETC ETC everyone knows what happened to me and make sure the company I work for thinks very hard in the future if and when buying dell servers and products!

November 18th, 2015 14:00

I must have received your order in error. I did not even order this computer and can not even return it if I hand delivered it myself. What a joke,

No Events found!