Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 9th, 2016 21:00

Worst Customer Service and Sales Team

I had a sama problem with mherbach

"On July 28,2016 I ordered an Inspiration 3650 computer. The order was accepted and expected delivery date was  Aug 17,2016. I have been reviewing my order status but some how today it was cancelled. There was no explanation on this matter. I did not cancel the order."

I did online chat and called up your customer service. They was just sent from one person to another. After about the 15 representatives I spoke to, they disconnected me.

I would say this is my worst customer experience ever. Especially at Dell. I had several time calling up Dell's customer service and I never had a good experience. I am so disappointed with Dell, and probably won't go back using Dell anymore. 

I called Dell's CSR but not solve the problem

Posted by EricDT on Wed, Aug 10 2016 11:37

I think you should go somewhere else. Letting Dell‘s CSRs working for you is something never gonna happen. Every time I called Dell's CSR, they seems just like to play the game of kicking people back and forth but not solve the problem. After couple hours of waiting and teasing, you will probably be annoyed and impatient so that just hang up the call. They eventually win the game of not letting you bother them any more.

This one is the worst experience. I do not how Dell can keep their customer with such a bad customer service. They are just a joke

2 Posts

August 10th, 2016 20:00

I agree -- who can you turn to.  I went to the escalation team and they could not help.  They tell me that is the highest I can go????

89 Posts

August 11th, 2016 09:00

Same thing happened to me on same order date,finally figured it out after a week of fighting dell and being lied to by hard to understand dell customer service people who can solve very little. They claim they sent me an email to verify my addresse, I never got it. And they called me for addresse verification and asked me questions only a scammer would ask about my buisness with dell,caller id indicated unknown.They refused to answer my question of what is the purpose of your call. Long story short they cancelled my order that was sitting at the local fedex and called it back. After more calls and email I sent was told the order would be reinstated by two different people. Nothing has happened in a week,I give up,do not need this trouble. Former Dell customer of 16 years, Randy

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

August 11th, 2016 10:00

Hi Tam69,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies for your confusion over Dell's ordering system.  In the USA, customers are not charged until the order actually ships. 

If you have a concern about your order, please contact me privately. Thanks.

Regards,
Robert

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

Hi rbbuddog,

Thanks for posting about your ordering experience.

The verification process is for your protection against potential identity theft.  A verification hold cannot be bypassed. You must speak with them and address the verification issue, if not the order will be cancelled.

You may contact the Dell Financial Services team by calling 1-800-571-3355. The seven digit extension provided in the email allows you to speak with the agent who placed the order on hold. If the agent is unavailable you are given the opportunity to leave a voice message.

Thanks again for your patience, hopefully they can get this cleared up and your next computer order will process normally. 

Regards,
Robert

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

Hi ericdt,

Thanks for posting about your ordering experience.

Apologies that your order was cancelled.  I'd be happy to look into this for you, please contact me privately, and include your order and customer information.  Thanks.

Regards,
Robert

89 Posts

August 11th, 2016 17:00

RBbuddog RBbuddog

Robert, I did speak with the agent who put my order on hold. 8-1-16 Re: order 140878587

Nivea S Charles 1 800 5713355 ext 4161368 and emailed her while we were on the phone.

She assured me the order would ship. Did not happen.

After contacting Dell support by phone and email after this date, nothing was resolved.

Good luck with your employment with Dell as I see it you will need it.

Randy

6:06 PM

RBbuddog RBbuddog

One more thing, I never tried to circumnavigate the verification process,never knew it existed. I wish Dell would make customers aware of it by posting on the order the following. In the spam calls you receive on a daily basis with caller id unknown one will be from Dell,and it will be very hard to understand the English and the purpose of the call. Also if Dell cancelled your order you will see a new order number on your Dell account without shipping info. This will be the credit back to your charge card. Do not call or email Dell support about this it confuses the non English speaking customer reps to no end and you will transferred and hung up on. Thank You

7:42 PM

No Events found!