Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 15th, 2014 14:00

Worst Customer Service

December 7, 2014: Order placed for LG 55UB8500.  Successful.

December 8, 2014: a call from Dell order verification department requesting additional information.  When I asked questions, the representative became frustrated and hung up on me.

December 9, 2014: Online account did not provide tracking information.  Waited 45 minutes to speak with a representative who was able to provide the tracking information.  The product was scheduled to delivery on December 12, 2014.

December 12, 2014: The product did not arrive.  No further information was available neither from Dell nor from the courier service.

December 15, 2014: Contacted the courier service and found out that the order was cancelled by Dell.  Dell did not contact me to let me know the reason for cancellation.  So I called...5 times with an average hold time of 30-40 minutes.  The representatives either hung up, transferred me to another department who then transferred right back to the original representative and/or cut off during a transfer.  I was finally given a number to call (order verification department).  I called the number and the representative asked me to provide the order number.  When I did, the representative informed me the order was cancelled and hung up even before I could say..."wait.."  I called the number again and had to plead them not to hang up on me before I was able to ask a simple question: "why did Dell cancel my order?"

Conclusion: I have no problem talking to people with broken English.  I can even tolerate the long hold times.  What I cannot stand is the lack of basic etiquette in human interaction.  Your service representatives were rude, condescending and irritable.  From this moment forward, I will never buy from Dell again.  From this moment forward, I will actively dissuade others; online or offline.

Thank you and good day!

No Responses!
No Events found!