Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 20th, 2013 23:00

Worst customer service ever.

okay i ordered the 18x and a briefcase exactly a month ago, then i regret and i cancel both orders, and according to the agents everything is ok, so im not charged or anything.. so i forget about it and i made a new purchase just a week ago, the AW Aurora, everything good, its in production. Today i received an email about my order has been shipped, then i see and its the briefcase that i "cancelled" with the agent a month ago, and also im being charged today for it.. it doesnt make any sense, cause if something wouldve been wwrong i wouldve been charged about a month ago when i ordered those 2 items ( AW laptop 18x, and the 18' briefcase) now apparently ill have to receive the briefcase, im not sure what ill have to do to fix it, but im very disappointed with DELL customer service, when i call, it takes about an hour to talk to the "right agent" and most of them get an attitude.

I wouldn't recommend dell to anybody, not for their products, cause of their customer service, and unprofessional agents. (example why im saying this: if you go chat with an agent, HALF of them will tell you that DELL doesnt ship to AFO/AP address, just the USA, and half of them will tell you that they do ship AFO/AP address) & half of them are able to do stuff than half of them says they cant.

So please DELL, make sure your agents know more knowledge about DELL.. cause customers like me ended it up paying for it.

Thank you. 

10 Elder

• 

46K Posts

July 20th, 2013 23:00

Moving this thread to the Customer Care Forum.

Bev.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

July 23rd, 2013 14:00

Hi EduRe,

Thank you for posting your comments and bringing your customer experience to our attention. We appreciate anyone who will take the time to relate their customer journey. Customer feedback remains an important tool to be use in evaluating our products and services.

Please contact me privately by clicking on my name in blue, selecting the Email Icon or Start Conversation, and provide the following information. I am happy to look into this matter on your behalf.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Order Number:
Service Tag #:
Country of purchase:
Current country location:
Reason

Thanks,
Lorna

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

July 26th, 2013 13:00

Hi EduRe,

I am following up to be certain your return has been processed. If you still need assistance, please provide the requested information.

Thanks,
Lorna

2 Posts

August 3rd, 2013 06:00

Dont worry Lorna, already fixed the issue, and Im not buying the Aurora R4 anymore due to that issue.

No Events found!