Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 11th, 2015 14:00

XPS18 Touch Screen

I purchased an 18s18-20 on 11/7/2014 this piece of junk out of the box brand new, Keyboard wont work, it won pair, touch screen doesn't work, called dell they wanted to sign into my system via the web that didn't work, Dell admitted it was defective and send me out a new one another XPS18-20 this is the top of the like wit i7 chip, all Solid state 256GB of flash memory. So I get the new computer in after 2 and a half weeks waiting for dells ridiculous mountain of paperwork, they know it is junk and should of shipped out another one that day next day air, no the have paperwork to do. It's a line of . OK I get this computer 11/15/2014 it works till 12/27/2014 touch screen now wont work, call their XPS support line this is a problem in its self if you speak Indian your all set but if you speak English oh boy what a journey your talking to someone 7000 miles away in India , the sign in update the bios and pull a couple of other rabbits out of their hat with Dell Fix It. OK works until now 1/9/2015 same problem nothing touch works don't get a wave, a sound nothing if you use the touch screen, the dial in pull the same rabbits out of their hat 7000 miles away in India nothing work they cant fix it. I'm informed it must be a loose connection, LOL What a line of , its not that the PROBLEM is no QUALITY CONTROL, and this XPS18 is just a piece of . I want a refund to go get a product that works and DELL can scrap this one. NO one around weekends so I guess Monday 1/11/2015 I need to call again and spend another 3 hours on the phone with some . I sent them 3 emails in the past 2 weeks to Customer Service the send an auto response, we will contact you in 24 to 48 hours never heard a word for anyone email, call, letter NOTHING. I would forewarn anyone . And the have the nerve to try and sell me an extended warrantee and want me to pay for it after all this they should give it to me for the next 5 years free.

No Responses!
No Events found!