Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 8th, 2015 08:00

Xbox one bundle missing headset extra controller and fallout 4

Thank you so much dell for being so easy to deal with. Thank you for shipping my xbox one gears of war bundle with no extra controller. No headset and no fallout 4. Thank you for making me call you numerous times over the past week only to be hung up on. Transfered all over india. Insulted and taken for granted. Thank you for opening a case only to never get back to me, but keep emailing me saying i am more than welcome to call you. Thank you sending me a 30 credit for the missing headset and nothing else.  But most of all thank you for the free xbox one that my cc company credited back to me. Good day, and go **** in you hat.

1 Message

December 10th, 2015 11:00

SAABBUG...i too got the BlackFriday XBOX 1 deal delivered without fallout4 or the controller.  I just spent 65 minutes on hold and talked to a customer service rep.  I told her the purchase was supposed to include 2 games, a 500g system and 2 controllers.  What arrived at my house was the system, one game (GOW) and 1 controller.  She opened a case for me, and said they would get back to me in 3 business days with a resolution.  I asked her to send me an email today eexplainingthis plan.  I took the case number and her employee number.  She said she is sending me an email in the next 3 minutes with the requested info.  So far no email...but I will be patient.  We had 2 computers going at once on Thanksgiving at 6pm...one got the "offered expired" message, the second got in and had the system available for purchase...which we did. When the system arrived, it was short the extras....so here we are...hopefully Dell will make good on their mistake.

14 Posts

December 11th, 2015 04:00

Good luck. I finally got a call 6 days later only to be told i ordered the system only. Why in the *** would i do that. It wasnt even an option. Once again the person i spoke with sounded like they were reading from a script. Its funny, every rep i spoke to before assured me it would get taken care of and confirmed what i ordered was the bundle. Oh yea i still never recieved my 30 credit either. And isnt it funny how when lorna the forum rep chimes in on some of these issues she closes the thread so no one can reply back. Lesson learned. Never buy anything from dell again.

2.3K Posts

December 11th, 2015 10:00

I would check your order conformation email or slip that came with the XBox.  IF it states you ordered the bundle with the extra controllers and games etc.(not saying you didn't btw), then send a private message to Dell-Lorna explaining the situation with your order number and customer number and she may be able to help you.  

December 13th, 2015 19:00

Let me know if you have any luck.  I've called Dell on 5 separate occasions about this same exact problem.  With no luck.  The first two times I was told that I was correct, they did not send Fallout 4 or the controller and it would be shipped as a replacement order and be here before Christmas. I even got an email saying there was a misprint in the ad so I was getting a $30 store credit.  Then suddenly I'm getting emails saying I ordered a basic console with Gears of War only (that wasn't even in the ad) so I'm getting nothing.  I spoke to a woman in returns who said that "several" customers have called complaining that they did not receive Fallout 4 or the extra controller and all Dell is doing is offering a $20 credit for the controller.  Seriously?  I'm filing a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Department of Consumer Affairs.  I'm also talking to an attorney.  It won't get me the stuff I paid for, but what Dell did is illegal...it's a classic bait and switch.  They had customers ordering one thing (what they advertised) but what they shipped was something different. 

14 Posts

December 15th, 2015 12:00

No i never had any luck, they kept telling me i didnt order that bundle . My suggestion is file a dispute with your credit card co. I have and had more success in the 5 minutes with them then the hours and days wasted trying to talk to dell. They only offered a 30 dollar credit for the missing headset. Dell is a truly screwed up company when it comes to customer service. I will never purchase anything from dell again.  Oh and im sure lorna will chime in and then close the thread.

8 Posts

December 16th, 2015 18:00

I had the same problem and wrote to the attorney general in my state and they have connected me with legal help and I am meeting with them on Dec. 16th concerning this bait and switch, stay tuned

No Events found!