Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 8th, 2018 13:00

Your complete order has been shipped.

I have ordered a dell Inspiron 15 and the bar says that it is in the confirmed stage but under that in smaller print is says your complete order has been shipped. Is this nonsense or does it mean that its being shipped to the us?

8 Posts

June 9th, 2018 02:00

No

It just mean it is somewhere in there warehouse.

I got such status on Jun.5th at 2 AM. Tracking number is actually on Jun.7 at about 8 PM. 

The on Jun.8 the package started moving at Jun 8 4 AM, but it is missing at 2 PM and I am stilling working with Dell and FedEx... 

At this moment, you may use your phone to login your account (chrome), and you should be able to see a packing slip with ship date on it. That would be actual estimated ship date.

Dell 

June 9th, 2018 08:00

Thank you. I just got the shipping information yesterday about 5 days after it switched to that. Now just have to hope that nothing happens till its delivered. Next time I want something dell I am getting it from amazon.

5 Posts

December 4th, 2018 04:00

What was the final outcome and timeline.  My order appears to be lost as well .I called UPS and thru say Dell has to initiate a investigation .I contacted Dell and they said they will contact logistics and get back to me but haven't yet .I need the item before Christmas. UPS got it but it hasn't updated in 5 days since it arrived in China and it's coming to the U.S.  

No Events found!