Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

T

August 15th, 2018 05:00

Your product is registered in another country

I bought my Vostro 5468 laptop in Malaysia in late 2016. Fast forward to now and I'm in Australia furthering my studies. I've submitted my application to change my country of residence since I'll be staying here for a while and everything went relatively smoothly. The country listed on the Dell Warranty page says Australia so no problems there.

The problem now is that I have some issues on my laptop that I would like resolved, but the Contact Dell Support page keeps telling me that my product is registered in another country and proceeds to redirect me to the exact same page I was just on. This repeats indefinitely whether or not I click OK or not. So as it stands I can't access any support. I'm assuming there's some piece of warranty data that was not properly updated somewhere?

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

August 15th, 2018 12:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to assist you on this.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it?

No Events found!