Start a Conversation

Unsolved

K

1 Message

July 4th, 2020 00:00

Your product is registered in another country

Hello there,
I had a relative buy my Precision 3541 in the US during September 2019. The laptop was send to me, came with issues and I was advised by US support to transfer warranty to the Philippines (current location). I managed to transfer warranty successfully and the Dell Warranty page lists Philippines on my product.

Whenever I click on the Contact Dell Support for servicing, the page keeps telling me that my product is registered in another country (India) and sends me Dell India's hotlines instead of the Philippines' contact details. Attempting to click International support redirects me to the same page when I type the Dell Service Tag.

I am unable to contact support this way. I believe the warranty data wasn't properly updated. Please help, thanks!

dell-india.pngwarranty-ph.png

• 

25.7K Posts

July 4th, 2020 00:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution via private messages to ensure the security of your information. In the meanwhile, you may receive assistance or suggestions from the community members as well.

10 Elder

• 

24.8K Posts

July 4th, 2020 06:00

One way or another, the purchaser is going to need to contact the seller for assistance.  

• 

25.7K Posts

July 5th, 2020 19:00

Hi,

I'm here to let you know that we are still waiting for your response to move further on this this case.

1 Message

February 20th, 2024 07:04

@DELL-Cares​ hi. I'm having the same issue. Although our laptop is in the Philippines, it constantly indicates that it is in Singapore. I am unable to file a report for warranty services due to this issue.

No Events found!