Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 28th, 2017 16:00

credit memo issed but nothing returned to my account yet.

anybody having the same issue? bought hard drive. returned it, the website had it mis-labeled.  i was issued a credit memo, and they keep saying it has been refunded, but nothing shows in my account.  it has literally been months since this has been going on.  

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

November 29th, 2017 05:00

Hi Itslevent,

I've responded to your private message about this issue.  The refund goes back to the original purchaser, so if you purchased directly from Dell, please send me your order number in the private message I responded to and I can investigate further.

5 Posts

January 4th, 2018 10:00

Could you please provide me support? I haven't gotten any helpful answer from Dell store so far therefore I feel really disappointed of having bought in Dell

5 Posts

January 4th, 2018 10:00

Yes!! I had the same issue more than one month ago and I am not able to see the money in my account despite they said the money has been returned. Could you solve this problem?

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

January 4th, 2018 11:00

Hi Fraysy,

Thank you for your message. 

Please click on my Dell username & send a private message with the order number, registered name & email address. We will be glad to look into this. 

2 Posts

January 4th, 2018 18:00

i spoke at length with dell support and walmart support, in store AND on the phone, but in the end, they could not help me. all dell kept saying is the money already went back to walmart.  and all walmart says is that i have to get the money from dell because they were the third party vendor in the transaction.  i never got my money back. i mean, this is borderline fraud, but im just writing it off as a loss and choosing to avoid these two companies from now on....

5 Posts

January 4th, 2018 19:00

Oh no!!! That's bad news!!! I'm sorry to hear you couldn't find any solution

Really disappointed with this store too. They just Force us not to buy any Dell products never again.

Hope I could find a solution. Thanks for your reply.

No Events found!