Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

July 28th, 2015 13:00

ongoing issues with Dell support

I purchased a dell laptop from Dell XPS 15 from the outlet.  The laptop came with a faulty fan which could not be repaired so the technician recommended I get a replacement.  When the new laptop arrived, it turned out to be an XPS 15 with International keyboard.  This is when my nightmare of support started.

I have since had 5 service calls.  On my first service call, the technician brought in the wrong keyboard.  Second, 3rd and 4th service calls, the technican never arrived.  On the 5th Service call, the technican called to say he has the wrong part again. 

I had explained to Dell that each time I take time off from work, it costs me money and I just want them to exchange the product for me.  Given Dell's rule on exchange is 21 days they have basically refused to give in. My only choice is repair and the way we are going about is by trial and error.   I find this completely unfair that a large company like Dell can hold people ransom and want to take action.  Please advise.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

July 29th, 2015 12:00

Hi jnadaraj,

Thank you for posting your comments on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. I regret you are still having difficulty with your keyboard replacement part.

Please see my email dated 7/29/15 regarding your latest parts dispatch.

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!