Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 24th, 2016 09:00

service number 928657705

Dear Sir/Mam,
I ordered the XPS 13 (9343) on the 4/4/2016, when I bought it the website shows that the product will ship within the next seven day. 
So, next day came. They changed the estimated delivery day to April. 12 and I was okay with that. but by that day they still hasn't ship out my order I call Dell customer service and were told that I will get it on or before April. 20 definitely. 
So then I went to check my order, the estimated delivery day changed to May 4 2016.
I tried to call the number that the Dell customer care had gave me and the extension. I have been laid to hang up on and transferred to countless departments that got me nowhere!
However I got some info that my order has an issue, as my ordered window (8.1) is not available. Regarding this I requested them to change it to Window 10. But they guide me to contact with the dell modification department and modification department always refer me to cancellation department. But whenever, I request to cancellation department to help, they promise me to cancel my order, but they never cancel.
So my order is struck now. I don't know what to do, and how to do.
This is my life's worst experience. 

Can you please help me in sorting out this issue? I will be very much grateful to you.
Given below is my order details
Order Date: 4/4/2016
Order Number: 126519692
Shipping Method: 7 Day Delivery
Dell Purchase ID:  2005510982009

Thank you so much.

9.4K Posts

April 25th, 2016 10:00

Hi nomi2000,

Thanks for your post.

I apologize that your ordering experience has been less than favorable for you.  Shipping times are estimated and depends upon many factors.  Most of the delays we normally see are from vendors who supply us with parts.  

Actually orders can not be altered, they have to be cancelled and reordered, so if there is a part, such as the Operating System, it would be a normal process for them to transfer you to either the order modification or cancellation department to resolve this.

I've looked at your account, and it appears that a request to cancel the order was made, however the order had progressed to a point where it might ship anyway.  If it does happen to ship, you can call Customer care to set up a return and there will be no cost to you as you asked to cancel while it was in production.

Let me know if you need additional assistance.  Thanks.

Regards,
Robert

No Events found!