Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 3rd, 2015 14:00

we standardized on Dell...but this experience is causing us to change our minds...

please pass this email on to your PRESIDENT:

the new computer arrived today via FED-EX. The box is badly damaged with two big holes in it that you can stick your hand through. I have not opened it yet. Its a $3000 computer!! I waited on the phone for over an hour to report this to you, and I finally gave up. WHAT DO I DO NOW??? Yesterday I waited over an hour for order status. The day I ordered it, I lost four hours on hold at various times. I'm disgusted with Dell. We  have standardized on your products. My recent experience is causing me to rethink that decision.

135 Posts

December 3rd, 2015 15:00

I too have recently experienced the horrors of Dell "customer service" with a failed $16,000 server order.

Have been a customer of Dell's since the 80's.  Have been around this forum since it started.

The forum will not forward your message to Michael Dell.

The forum rules will not allow me to tell you Michael Dell's email address.

But a Google search of the words "email addresses for Dell consumerist" might be helpful.

Also a call to your credit card company to discuss your options is probably time well spent.

Best of luck with a quick resolution thought I sadly think it will take considerable effort just to get them to get you what your ordered in the first place, and no compensation whatsoever for the time and inconvenience they caused.  Even a simple apology is unlikely, or it will come so late in the process that it feels like an insult. 

10 Elder

• 

44.4K Posts

December 3rd, 2015 17:00

No Events found!