Start a Conversation

Unsolved

MH

2 Posts

June 29th, 2019 11:00

worst customer service I've ever seen in my life

I believe this is the worst customer service I've ever seen in my life, this level of rudeness, lying and uncaring

we needed technical support help while we working late night today (Saturday 29/06/2019). I checked the official website and got the UAE (United Arab Emirates) phone number, an agent got my call and we started the call asking about the Serial Number. When I asked him where I can find it, he acts like I supposed to know how to find the serial number and I supposed to know its call (Service Tag) as well and am so dumb that I don't know .

I got the Service Tag and then he said "you don't have this kind of warranty, so you will need to call the local technical support tomorrow", without even asking what the situation that we have with the product. I asked him why you are not asking what is the issue, you are expert I presume and it might be a simple issue and you could just save our work night. He didn't let me finish what I am saying when he said "I can't help you as I told you at the beginning and please there's many customers waiting on the line needed help" and when I asked him I am a customer and I need help like any customer else he said "the other customer waiting and they might have the proper warranty so we can help them" and he started to be unbelievably rude .

I told him "You are not even listening to me or to what I am saying Othman. You do not have any kind of sympathy for your customers, you are not doing your job properly". So I ask you to transfer my call to your manager or your team leader please and am sorry to ask you this, he said, "there's no manager or team leader at the moment and you talking to senior, it doesn't matter if you will talk to another agent no one will help you"

I insist to speak with any higher position than Othman and when he rudely refused again I told him I will not close the call until you connecting me with someone who cares about the customer, he said, "so don't hang up the line, you can stay on the line". And yes he did leave me on the line for almost 5 minutes. Am telling this and I cannot even believe it, after this the call been transfer to another one. He introduced himself as a team leader his name is (EDWARD) and he started to speak as nothing happened. When I told him that one of your team lied to a customer and tried to fool me and told me there's no manager or team leader, he was talking in a really weird way and he said, "I am speaking to you from HOME" and he sounds sleep or something else!

After speaking with him like 2-3 minutes and he asked me again what is the issue? I told him that my main issue now that you know what happened and what one of your team did, and you didn't apologize until now? He said, "time is money and you wasting my time". When I told him I've been insulted by one of your team when he left me disrespectfully on the line and wasted my time for more than 5 minutes and you now saying that I am wasting your time!

The team leader was rude, knowing nothing about customer service, unprofessional and do not have a drop of politeness to handle such a situation. He starts to fight with me and arguing about the whole situation and shouting on me saying, "do not interrupt me while am talking". And when I asked him to just stop talking cause you do not understand the situation or what is the issue, I asked him to give me a link or Email to file a complaint, he said "I'll close the call". I kept on repeating "you even not going to give me where I can file my complaint?" when he hangs up the call.

We were five guys listening to the call here in the office, we still can not believe what just happened!!

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

July 1st, 2019 05:00

Thank you for bringing up your concern here. I understand you being skeptical about the reception of this Feedback from our end. However, let me assure you that all our customer Feedback and concerns are treated with the highest priority from our end.

We strive to provide a great customer experience to our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case.

Was the system purchased & registered in the UAE?

Please private message a brief description of the issue along with the service tag, registered name & email address. I will be glad to investigate this & assist you within our support boundaries.

How to find the service tag

No Events found!