Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 25th, 2011 18:00

dell data safe

Hi,

I'm also having trouble with Dell Data Safe.  When I sign in, I keep getting a warning notice that this isn't the right site and data safe hasn't automatically been running.  Any body else having trouble???

I also can't find a customer support number for data safe.

November 16th, 2011 13:00

Mine isn't working either. It backs up 53 GB but when I try to access the files nothing is listed! Glad I checked before I actually needed it.

And there's no support! My hardware support has expired but my delldatasafe subscription is current so this is unacceptable.

1 Message

November 26th, 2011 14:00

same here, back up, nothing listed whn i go to access files.

keep gettign error codes as well and cant find support

1 Message

December 8th, 2011 10:00

I can't even access my Data safe. I honestly forget the username I set up over a year ago, and when I request it to be sent to my email, I get nothing. Not even a page where it tells me that the notification has been sent or if the email address hasn't been found. (even though I know it's the correct address)

Because of an issue I was having, Dell decided to replace my harddrive. Turns out it was my motherboard.

All my stuff is now gone and this doesn't even feel like my computer any more.

I was a very happy Dell customer until I got this desktop. Now I just want this whole nightmare to go away.

While on the phone with tech support, I was told the site was down for maintence and would be back up on monday. It's thursday and I'm still getting the same results. =(

2 Posts

November 9th, 2012 06:00

Yes,I've been having trouble for over a year,NO HELP,They take our money and that's IT!!!

2 Posts

November 9th, 2012 07:00

I agree.I'm having same problem,guess I will use webroot backup!!!

No Events found!