Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

1 Rookie

• 

61 Posts

April 2nd, 2020 16:00

I can’t access the Dell DD3300 support page.

I can’t access the Dell DD3300 support page with the service tag like I can with every other Dell product. Why am I blocked from getting downloads and manuals?

I get this error:

There is no match for that Service Tag or product ID. Please try again, auto-detect or choose from all products

April 8th, 2020 04:00

Have you tried this link? https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/data-domain-3300/overview

Also which download are you looking for? If it is DD OS download, you can download it it from the main DD product support page here https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/data-domain/overview

1 Rookie

• 

61 Posts

April 8th, 2020 08:00

Those do seem to work. Thanks.

I just don't understand why I'm blocked when using the main Dell support page and the service tag or service code.

I get this error:

There is no match for that Service Tag or product ID. Please try again, auto-detect or choose from all products

1 Message

May 6th, 2020 21:00

Accessing your data both online and on site will reduce your operating costs by facilitating easier replication of your network data should you need to do so quickly. The DD 3300 also offers a distinctive storage system, which contributes to its quick and dependable disaster recovery process.

1 Rookie

• 

61 Posts

May 7th, 2020 09:00

Odd. ???

1 Message

May 17th, 2020 05:00

The DD3300 enables smaller IT environments to extend to the cloud for long-term retention, leveraging Data Domain Cloud Tier. Customers can natively-tier de-duplicated data to the cloud for long-term retention without the need for a separate cloud gateway or a virtual appliance.

1 Rookie

• 

61 Posts

June 23rd, 2020 09:00

Bots?

4 Operator

• 

1.9K Posts

October 5th, 2020 13:00

The reason is that the DD is more a EMC rather than a typical dell product.  As soon as you create a account and register your DD with the Dell STAG you can use the dell.com/support page to verify the support state of your DD3300.  The created account and registered product is also needed to get access to the DDOS page for downloading the  *.rpm packages.

Regards,
Joerg

No Events found!