Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 29th, 2011 12:00

Health Rendering, or Not?

I'm trying to follow the instructions in the Version 5.7 Report User Guide to create a Health Status Renderer report.

I can't even populate my first column; when I go to add a "column expression," when I go to create a "Condition," my "column" pull-down is blank, so I can't choose one of the columns from the report I've already identified as my source for this report.

Is this one of those symptoms that tells me I should restart my DPA server and hope that clears things up, or are there other things I should check first?

Thanks,

Nick

141 Posts

August 1st, 2011 01:00

Hi Nick,

I wouldn't have thought that restarting the DPA Server would have been needed.

Would you be able to attach the report defintion or detail what data sources/operators you have etc? I can then try and see why it isn't working.

Kind Regards

David

David Russell

EMC Technical Support

37 Posts

August 1st, 2011 10:00

I think I stumbled upon the answer by accident. You have to have some output to display; those are the columns that will appear in the pull-down that you assign status icons to.

I have no idea what the external report to link to is for. I really need to find an example and study it, I guess, hoping that we have some input data that works well with the sample report.

Thanks,

Nick

No Events found!