Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 12th, 2014 02:00

unable to Avamar domains in DPA reports after upgrade to 6.0.1

Hi

Earlier i was using DPA ver. 5.0 and i was able to pull reports for specific Avamar domain but after DPA upgrade to 6.0.1 it is not showing avamar domains in DPA.

and because of this i loosed functionality of pulling reports for specific domain only.

see below image for reference. It don't shows avamar domain.

Capture.JPG.jpg

Please help.

14 Posts

March 12th, 2014 12:00

Hi NitinPatil,

The first thing to check would be the policy applied to your Avamar Appliance.  You will need to ensure that the data collection is set correctly and the credentials are correct for the data collection.

I am still trying to familiarise myself with DPA 6.1 to get quicker access to the data collection policies.  This is where I go so you can check that the Avamar Configuration Request is running and collecting correctly.

Policies > Applied Data Collection Policies, expand the groups folders so that you can see your Avamar server name and select it.  In the right hand pane you can click on the Member selection Avamar and this will bring up another window.  In this window select Policies and then click Edit Override Settings which will bring up another window.

This window will now show you the related Avamar Requests for data collection.  Here you can check the History of the Avamar Configuration to get an indication if this has been collecting the configuration correctly.  You can also edit the request to ensure that the Data Collection Agent is set correctly to use the Remote server option and that the correct proxy is being used.

Hopefully this can help you find a solution as to why the Avamar Configuration is not being collected as it was previously.

Regards

Roland

No Events found!