Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

15 Posts

July 12th, 2018 08:00

M610 Health status : Unknown

Hi,

Actually i try Dell OpenManage Enterprise.

With our M620,R620,M630,R630 and R640, all is ok.

But with our m610 we always have an Unknown health Status.

Drac Version : 3.85

Bios Version 6.5 and 6.6

I try to regen SSL Certificate expired but same problem.

Regards

• 

6.2K Posts

July 12th, 2018 13:00

Hello

A feature added with the iDRAC7 in 12th generation servers was more agentless features. More features were added to the iDRAC to allow for better communication with management and monitoring programs like OM Essentials and Enterprise.

Prior to 12th generation agentless features you needed to have an agent(OpenManage Server Administrator) installed in the host OS of the server to get information about the system.

Thanks

15 Posts

July 12th, 2018 13:00

Hi,

Ok but this afternoon (CEST Time) I installed OMSA on 2 M610 for try.

Same result.

Regards,

• 

6.2K Posts

July 12th, 2018 16:00

Look through the manual and install guides to make sure you have performed the steps necessary for the agent to work. I don't recall the setup process, but I don't think simply installing OMSA will allow it to function.

http://www.dell.com/openmanagemanuals/

Thanks

15 Posts

July 13th, 2018 00:00

Hi,

Thanks, I will see that.

Last question, there is not any possibility to remote update IDRAC6, right?

Regards,

• 

6.2K Posts

July 13th, 2018 09:00

Yes, you can update the iDRAC remotely. You can update it through the web interface. I think you can also update it via SSH. We added a lot of features with the iDRAC7 that allow you to update several components through the iDRAC/LCC. The iDRAC6 is very limited in what updates can be performed through it. I think you can only update the iDRAC and LCC through the iDRAC6. You should be able to locate more information on the commands and methods involved in the update process in the manual and command line interface guide of the iDRAC.

http://www.dell.com/idracmanuals/

Thanks

No Events found!