Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 26th, 2014 11:00

How to clear alerts from dashboard

How to clear critical alerts from dashboard, i acknowledge the alerts but still not getting clear from dashboard  

1K Posts

Hi,

Acknowledging an alert means it has been read by you. If you want to delete any specific alert from the dashboard, you can just right click on the alert and select to delete it. You can do this for multiple alerts at once as well. Hope this answers what you need.

If i acknowledge any alerts it will not clear out from dashboard do i need to delete  compulsory.

58 Posts

May 26th, 2014 12:00

That is correct (by design). Acknowledging an alert does not delete it. You need to delete it separately.

And if  your intention is purely to delete the alert, acknowledging it is redundant.

PPrabhu

3 Posts

October 11th, 2016 10:00

when an alert displays (warning, critical, etc) but then a follow message shows that alert is now Healthy and goes green the previous Warning/Critical alert is not auto ack'd, cleared or converted to green. Is there any way to configure this behavior?

October 11th, 2016 23:00

Hi, thanks for the query.

This behavior / feature is not supported in OME at this point.

21 Posts

October 27th, 2016 06:00

Hi,

I had tried one another approach on my OME system. See if it helps you.

If you do not want to see the acknowledged alerts, you can filter them out by using the column header filter in that web-part. This would be saved for that UI session.

You can also create the non-acknowledged view filter from the Manage --> Alerts --> Alert View Filter. This newly created filter can be selected on the dashboard in the Alerts web-part's drop-down. 

Thanks,

Manoj 

No Events found!