Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

EJ

July 8th, 2016 12:00

OME 2.2 doesn't refresh Non-Compliant Systems

Hello,

I was running OME 2.0 without any issue since several months. I upgraded to 2.2. Now Non-Compliant Systems will not refresh even if I know it should. I have 2 new servers (running W2008R2 + OMSA 8.3) fully updated (WinUpdate + all Dell updates) and still, OME 2.2 lists a bunch of updates that I have already applied. I tried to restart the servers, restart OME, force discovery + inventory but no luck. 

Any idea?

JP

July 8th, 2016 22:00

Hi JP,

Good to know you upgraded to OME 2.2.

I understand you tried all the possible things to refresh the inventory with no luck. One last suggestion, can you delete the server from OME and do the re-discovery and see if it helps. This will help rule out whether inventory refresh/compliance is a problem.

Also, possible to share the following information:

- Are you doing updates in-band via OMSA or out-of-band via iDRAC?

- Possible to share the non-compliance screen so that we understand what DUPs you are trying to push.

Thanks,
Vijay

July 11th, 2016 01:00

Hi JP,

I hope that your servers with OMSA and you had performed system update using Inband method then I would recommend you to try below.

After upgraded to OME2.2, re-discovery of servers and Import a catalog once again and from Non-Compliant tab just refresh the button and check compliant report. 

If this(above) is also not worked then push inventory collector from OME using Remote Task to your server and check compliant report.

Thanks,

Nitin  

90 Posts

July 11th, 2016 11:00

Deleting the servers and forcing a discovery/inventory did the trick. Thank you.

No Events found!