Highlighted
glenno77
1 Nickel

RE: 660 inspiron video resolution

Dear Munawar,

What a great idea.  Unfortunately, if you recall, I don't have any video!

0 Kudos

Hi glenno77,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding, please click on the below link and check the hardware warranty of your computer
http://dell.to/1dFtXxL

Type in the Service tag, click on Warranty and if the computer’s within the hardware warranty please send us the Service tag of your computer on a private message,To send a private message, click on my user name and select send a Private Message and provide your service tag and contact information, If the computer’s out of warranty you may click on the below link for further assistance.
http://dell.to/1fpLpp8

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks and Regards,
Munawar P
#iworkfordell
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US / India.
For Dell support videos click here.

0 Kudos
glenno77
1 Nickel

I returned it to the store.  It was within their 14 day return policy.   I am concerned that I have some private info left on it which I couldn't get off because I lost video.  Can you make a note that it needs to be erased before reselling it?

0 Kudos

Hi glenno77,

Thank you for your response, most of the resellers will format the computer before selling it to other customers.
If you feel the data present in the hard drive is important and has to deleted, you can get in touch with a local technician from the retail store that you purchased. Usually anyone before handing the computer it is advised to format the hard drive and give it to the retail store.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks and Regards,
Munawar P
#iworkfordell
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US / India.

0 Kudos
glenno77
1 Nickel

Oh I see.  The video doesn't work.  I can't reformat.  Duh!

0 Kudos

Hi glenno77,

We regret as due to NO video you couldn’t backup the data, As you’ve already handed the computer to the retail store, nothing to worry as mentioned previously they’ll re-format the computer before selling it to other customers.

Anything else let us know and we’ll be glad to assist.

Thanks and Regards,
Munawar P
#iworkfordell

0 Kudos