Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

V

November 29th, 2016 20:00

Aesthetic All in One Computer

Dell,

I am a member of Dell Ideastorm and posted few ideas about computing devices.

http://www.ideastorm.com/idea2ReadIdea?v=1480435075261&Id=087390000004eQJAAY 

Recently the Ideastorm website is not functioning. So i am posting new ideas about computing devices that will improve their  value and uses.

The following is one such idea.

AESTHETIC  ALL  IN  ONE  COMPUTER

Most of the present All In One(AIO), Desktop, Laptop, etc  computing devices are like brick-slab  and usually in dull black or dry white shades of  colors.  Different people prefer different shapes, colors on the working devices they use every day.  The following are few ornamental shapes suggested for the computing devices.   In the Living room, Luxury hotel rooms, Reception desks, Royal palaces, aesthetic computing device models will be useful.  Multiple screens option can be had on left and right side on hinges or on sliding mechanism based on customer needs.

The following are few examples of aesthetic AIO computers.

daio.png

Image png 1180x460 pixels (4).jpg

The front and rear side of the AIO computer can have  monitor screens.  This will enable two people seated opposite can simultaneously use the computer in situations like gaming, at  libraries, in living room home computer etc.  In places like  point of sale, record management updation, departments of education, labor, social security, demographics, tax, DMV  etc,  the customer can view, monitor and satisfy relevant information in real time that is updated at the counter using this dual screen computer models. Presently single screen computers are used at the counter and  the customer do not know what is being updated in the computer system, till he gets the acknowledgement by receipt or post or e-mail and -  only the power, communication cables and metal fixture stand in rear of monitor are  visible,  that is  as shown below.

rear side .jpg

In addition to being ornamental the new aesthetic  computing devices are psychologically very useful to users.

-  voxmu 

10 Elder

• 

44.3K Posts

November 30th, 2016 11:00

Please don't make duplicate posts.

1 Rookie

• 

8 Posts

December 5th, 2016 20:00

Hi,

After posting the message, there is no permanent information in my account that the posted message is awaiting moderation. I thought that the message vanished so again i posted the message in the evening.

Hereafter i will wait for a day to see the message is published or not.

If there is permanent information that the message is awaiting moderation in member account till the message is approved by moderator, then nobody can repost the message because of doubt.

thanks,

- voxmu.

No Events found!